FAVORITE TESTIMONIALS FROM HELLO ESSENTIALS MEMBERS
Young Living oils never cease to amaze us! Here are some stories from our members about how they use their oils.
- DEEP SLEEP"Valor has helped me so much! It has helped dial down the volume of my husband’s loud breathing so that I can barely hear anything! This is huge--I can’t even tell you—just one drop on the bottom of each big toe for my husband. When I apply it, it has helped me get a more restful sleep. I call it my “21 and done” because people say it takes 21 minutes for the oil to have its effects when applied to the big toes and go through my entire body."
- STAYING HEALTHY"I work in a hospital and my husband travels a lot for work and we wanted to find something that would support our immune systems since we are around germs a lot. Enter Thieves. I researched about how to use it and started using it.. I started diffusing it as well as applying it to everyone’s feet. Since introducing Thieves into our daily routines, we have been staying healthy!”
- SKIN ISSUES"I’ve been using a cream made of coconut oil mixed with Melrose & Lavender oils on my infant son’s skin. He has occasional skin issues that pop up and this oil mixture has really helped to support his skin’s natural healing process."
- OCCASIONAL MOODINESS & TANTRUMS"Peace & Calming worked wonders on my son for his occasional angry tantrums. He was sent home from school and after a serious conversation with his dad and I, he stormed off his room in a fit of rage. He then ripped the covers off his bed, crumpled any paper in his room and broke apart his favorite Legos. My first thought was that perhaps I needed to contact an exorcist. Then I remembered my oils. I secretly diluted P&C in my hands before going in his room to talk about his actions. I sat down by him and held his wrists for contact with the oils (I'm a sneaky mom like that). I left the room to let him think about our conversation. He came into my bathroom where I was cleaning and asked if he could help. Umm, OK? He went off and cleaned the sink in the girls’ bathroom. Then he came back and asked if he could clean all the toilets in the house. Seriously?! Who was this kid? He had just been spinning like the Tazmanian Devil and now he was offering to clean with me. I was blown away by the power of this oil! Peace & Calming to the rescue. Peace on Earth. Or at least, in your house."
- SLEEP ISSUES“Lavender was the oil that started my interest in essential oils. I kept hearing about how friends were using it to help their little ones who were having nap strikes get back onto a regular nap schedule. The more I researched, the more I realized that I wanted a natural way to help my entire household have better sleep habits. I started using Lavender at bedtime and not only got more restful sleep but I was also waking up more alert and energized. This is such a great, economical way to help everyone in your house get a better night’s sleep.”
- ODORS"Purification clears the air - literally - like no other, and it smells great! I use Purification for just about everything. I have lots of laundry to wash with 3 kids, but I loathe doing it. I can sort like nobody’s business but I always forget to move the washed laundry to the dryer. When I finally remember to move the clean clothes, they smell like mildew. Eew! So I have learned to keep my Purification and a stack of clean washcloths in the laundry room. I add 3 drops of Purification to the washcloth and toss it into the dryer with said smelly laundry. After the completed dry time, my laundry smells fresh and clean again."
- OCCASIONAL ACHES & SORENESS"I work in the OR and have days where I am on my feet 12 hours straight. PanAway has been a gift! My lower back does really well when I’m able to do yoga regularly, however, with a 20 month old son and a job where I am gone from the home 50+ hours a week, it doesn’t leave much time for yoga anymore! PanAway is also great for helping me with period cramps and backaches as well as everything else associated with that time of the month.”
- GLOWING SKIN"I’m not going to lie, Frankincense was the last bottle I opened for two reasons. 1. It’s an expensive oil and 2. I didn’t really know what it was for. It was actually a friend who prompted me to start using it on my face daily. She walked into the room one morning and her skin was absolutely glowing. I asked her if she just had a facial or what was different. She said she was using Frankincense and I actually laughed out loud! It took me by surprise that a drop of oil could literally refresh her face and bring it this beautiful smooth and glowing appearance. I started using one drop of Frank in my nightly moisturizer and within just a few applications, I can tell that it is really helping with the normal aging process. My skin feels so smooth and soft! Bonus--It is also helping me with the occasional hormonal breakout.”
- WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH“I wanted to find a natural way to help with the occasional blues I've experienced since I was 15 years old. I had a few years of stability in my mood but wanted to find a natural way to help support the occasional blues that would pop up here and there. I started using my Young Living oils on a regular basis and I feel great! These oils have really helped keep my mood more stable and helped me feel more like myself. I wish I had found these oils a long, long time ago. Now, I am just so glad to have them!”
- HEAD, STOMACH + MORE“We use oils for so many things! PanAway is my go-to for head stuff. When I get that occasional tension in my head, I rub Panaway on my forehead and temples and it nips it right in the bud. If I need even more support, I put a drop of Thieves or Peppermint onto the roof of my mouth. Di-Gize settles a gurgling stomach after a bacon-wrapped Jack Daniels churro at the Orange County Fair (not that I would know—ha ha). When I’m feel like the day is dragging on, I drink water with a drop of Citrus Fresh and I am instantly refreshed and energized.”
- PREGNANCY"I am currently 26 weeks pregnant, and I’ve used essential oils throughout most of my pregnancy. I used Peppermint in my first trimester to help me not lose my breakfast/lunch & dinner and I also use Lavender every single night to help me fall asleep faster. I know I’ll be using Lemon towards the end of my pregnancy to help with that occasional burning feeling in your chest after you eat - I fortunately haven’t gotten any yet! Valor has been so helpful in supporting my skeletal structure as my body grows to accommodate my baby and Stress Away has been a life-saver for helping me when I have occasional pregnancy overload of the brain.”